Who we are?
With 260 offices and 18.000 professional worldwide, Mazars is a leading auditing and consulting firm delivering services to its clients in 90 countries. Our structure is unique as we are one single partnership worldwide. This key distinctive feature fosters international cooperation and cross border teams in multi-country assignments.
We pride ourselves to deliver top quality to our clients. Within Accounting Advisory Services, we contribute to all major research and standard setting processes whether at IASB, EFRAG or national bodies. WE also contribute to Financial Analysts panels as well as preparers panels. As a result, we are at the fore front of the accounting advisory services. This prominent position enables us to provide our clients with relevant and updated information as well as advising them on any foreseeable changes.
In Italy, Mazars has been growing very fast, offering every staff member with unparalleled opportunities to develop his/her talents in a ‘start-up’ type environment. We currently operate with 250+ staff and offices in Milan, Rome, Turin, Verona, Padova and Florence. We expect the growth to be very sustainable in the years to come.
Who are we looking for?
In order to accompany our growth in advisory services, we are looking for experienced professionals who can assist our Financial Services Clients (banks and Insurance) in their financial reporting challenges. Our team goes beyond the IFRS advisory services. We assist our clients in connecting the dots and linking the challenge of reporting with other key aspects of their institutions (banking or insurance regulations, valuation, systems, risk management, etc.)
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates having the following profile:
- Fluent in Italian and English (spoken and written) experienced,
- disciplined and dynamic professionals with 8+ years of experience in financial statements audit and/or IFRS conversion consulting
- Experience in financial services, including banks, especially on financial reporting, financial analytics and/or target operating models.
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting and capital requirements will be appreciated (Corep, Finrep, EBA ITS)
What we offer?
This is a unique opportunity of personal development and fast professional growth:
- You will be part of an international team with daily contacts at the European level and assignments all over Europe
- You will be part of a fast growing firm in Italy with a clear capacity to contribute to the development and to embrace future leading positions including partnership
- You will be exposed to true management with direct supervision of talented resources with all dimensions of management: recruitment, development, retention and promotion.
- You will contribute to the business development of the firm with clear client relationship management and incentive to quality and success of the projects.
Joining Mazars means taking part in an exciting human and entrepreneur adventure and seizing the opportunity to quickly grow your potential. Our commitment is to maximize our leadership skills.