You will have the opportunity to be part of an international and dynamic team, with the possibility of working abroad through our intra-company mobility program called Move, participating in training and workshops, and being part of an internal e-learning platform for technical and soft skills courses called Mazars University. Our senior staff will closely support you with on the job training in a company with a flexible approach focused on goals as well as on your work-life balance.
What will you do?
- Assisting clients with fiscal issues and supporting the end user to fill in tax returns and the other fiscal obligations
- Preparing tax calculation and tax returns (corporate tax, regional tax and VAT for companies and individuals for both residents and non-residents)
- Assisting the team with tax compliance and other specific assignments
- Preparing annual and interim balance sheets
What are we looking for?
- Master degree in business administration or similar with excellent grades
- Tax law and accounting knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently and in team with a goal oriented approach
- Time management and stress resistance attitude
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint utilization
Mazars is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in PDF format here: