What are we looking for?
We are searching for an Electronic Invoicing Expert for our fast-growing team in Milan. You will be working with a wide range of different size clients, in a flexible and dynamic work environment with the opportunity to join our international working and training programs.
What will you do?
- Design and implement the electronic invoicing and digital storage processes
- Interact externally with our clients and their IT departments
- Act as an internal point of contact with IT contractors and project teams
- Manage all payables and receivables accounts e-invoicing issues
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently managing junior resources activities
- Proven track record in e-invoicing implementation projects
- Accounting and tax broad experience in structured and international companies
- Degree in business administration or similar ones with excellent grades
- Familiarity with main accounting ERP softwares
- Fluent Italian and English both written and spoken
Mazars is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in PDF format here: