You will improve your skills in an international and young environment, that manages and promotes MOVE programs in all the Mazars Countries, training and workshop abroad, an internal e-learning platform for technical and soft skills courses. You will be supported by senior staff with on the job training in a company that concretely gives importance to a flexible approach focused on goals and to your work-life balance with a structured smartworking policy.
What will you do?
- Actuarial Function for life and non – life insurance companies;
- Actuarial and technical supporting office (in outsourcing) for life and non – life insurance companies;
- Actuarial auditor for life and non – life insurance companies;
- Be in charge of pension funds and individual pension plans within the insurance companies;
- Advisory for the construction of life and life insurance premiums and the determination of financial statements;
- Reserving/Valuation -- Actuarial support for the preparation of statutory, GAAP, and IFRS financial statements;
- Product Development and Pricing Support -- Product design, premium rate development, filing preparation, and market assessment;
- Support and Risk Management to health funds and pension funds.
What are we looking for?
The following requirements are essential:
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Statistics or other quantitative disciplines;
- Office proficiency;
- Fluency in English, additional languages are an advantage (French, Spanish, German);
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and team player;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Availability to travel for work in Italy and abroad.
Nice to have:
- Actuarial qualification;
- Experienced in programming skills (VBA, MatLab, @Risk, R, C++);
- Proficiency in actuarial-statistical software (Prophet, SAS, ResQ).
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organization, specialized in audit, advisory, accountancy and tax services operating in 102 countries. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 20,000 women and men led by 980 partners working from 300 offices worldwide. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to start-ups and public organization, at every stage of their development.
In Italy Mazars has been growing very fast, offering every staff member with unparalleled opportunities to develop his/her talents in a ‘start-up’ type environment. We currently operate with 240+ staff and offices in Milan, Rome, Turin, Verona, Padova and Florence. We expect the growth to be very sustainable in the years to come.
Mazars is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their