We are searching for Junior Auditors in Industrial/Financial sectors to join our teams based in Milan for an internship / apprenticeship aimed for our staff growth.
You will improve your skills in an international and young environment, that manages and promotes MOVE programs in all the Mazars Countries, training and workshop abroad, an internal e-learning platform for technical and soft skills courses. You will be supported by senior staff with on the job training in a company that concretely gives importance to a flexible approach focused on goals and to your work-life balance with a structured smartworking policy.
What will you do?
- Finalizing reports and audit files within the due timescales
- Becoming able to manage a small/middle business service portfolio
- Highlighting key risk areas to manager attention and drafting work programs tailored to the risks associated with the client
- Acting as a point of contact for both senior and client, ensuring they are fully informed of the audit progress
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Business Administration or similar ones with good grades
- A master's degree in Audit and Control will be taken into consideration
- Good team player and time management effective
- Italian native (or fluent) and proficiency in spoken and written English
- Excel proficiency
- Availability to travel for work in Italy and abroad
- A short experience in an international Audit firm will be a plus
- Self-starter with good level of initiative, open minded
Mazars is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in PDF format here: