We are searching for experienced Auditors for the Industrial sector to join our teams based in Padova and Verona. You will be working with a wide range of different size clients, in a flexible and dynamic work environment with the opportunity to join our international working and training programs.
What will you do?
- Managing a small/middle business service portfolio;
- Highlighting key risk areas to manager attention and drafting work programs tailored to the risks associated with the client;
- Acting as a point of contact for both manager and client, ensuring they are fully informed of the audit progress;
- Finalizing reports and audit files within the due timescales;
- Providing junior staff with on-job support and training;
- Building strong working relationships and seeking networking opportunities;
- Keeping technically up to date;
- Supporting recruitment and marketing activities as required.
The following requirements are essential for you to be the right candidate:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Industrial Services Audit projects preferably in an International Company;
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration with excellent grades;
- Good team player and time management effective;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Strong communication, problem solving and IT skills;
- Availability to travel frequently for work;
- Self-starter with high level of initiative, work independently;
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organisation;
- At ease in complex environments.
Mazars is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in PDF format here: