The EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) is one of the biggest changes in Data Protection regulatory history. Complying with GDPR is therefore one of Mazars key priorities aimed at providing clients with highest quality professional services.
What are we looking for?
As a Privacy Specialist, you will be based in Milan and undertake the challenge to implement and develop Privacy-related projects for all our main national and international clients in both financial and industrial fields.
What will you do?
- Managing Privacy/Security projects (i.e.: dealing with all tasks related to the data recording and processing, supporting periodic audits of data protection and information security compliance, etc.);
- Building strong working relationships with clients, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly;
- Seeking networking opportunities;
- Junior staff management and on-job support.
The following requirements are essential for you to be the right candidate:
- At least 2-4 years of working experience in Data Protections field with specific focus on privacy-related assessments and gap analysis;
- Master Degree in Security Policies;
- Experience in Penetration Testing;
- Working experience on GDPR (completion of minimum 2 advisory projects) and deep knowledge and understanding of Privacy Code, Data Protection Supervisor measures; WP29;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills at all levels;
- An enthusiastic, positive, flexible and proactive mind-set;
- A team player willing to support a team in achieving its goals and objectives;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Knowledge and experience of using MS Office applications.