We look forward to receiving applications from candidates having the following profile:
- 4+ years of experience in FIG Investment Banking, from Bulge Brackets IBDs, Boutiques, Big4 and/or consultancy;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Excellent analysis, presentation and modelling skills;
- Proven experience in serving deal processes is essential (buy side and/or sell side) of single portfolios or firms (banks, other financial institutions, NPL portfolios, etc.);
- Working knowledge of French will be a plus.
What we offer?
This is a unique opportunity for personal development and fast professional growth with exposure to very senior professionals with regional (EMEA) or global remit. You will be leading the team’s junior resources across transactions and marketing and be a key player in guaranteeing the quality and success of the project.
Services in scope are:
- M&A and financial valuation;
- Financial due diligence;
- Portfolio analysis, selection of loans for disposals and pricing;
- Loan tape assurance and virtual due diligence preparation;
- Credit file/business plan review and financial due diligence for single names;
- Deal support, info memo, dataroom management;
- Transaction structuring;
- Enhance recovery processes, support to outsourcing and MSA negotiation, servicers' platform setup.
Joining Mazars means taking part in an exciting human and entrepreneur adventure and seizing the opportunity to quickly grow your potential. The right candidate shall be ambitious and striving M&A professional eager to join a globally integrated team and capable to work at fast pace with exposure to Partner-level professionals.