While based in Milan, you will work in cross-functional projects involving many areas, mainly CFO and CRO, and join international training programs keeping technically up-to-date on Insurance business and sector rules like IFRS 17 and IFRS 9.
If you want to seize the opportunity to quickly grow your potential and have the following requirements:
- 2-5 year experience in the Life and/or Non-Life Insurance business lines;
- Working experiences in projects relating to implementations of IASB accounting principles (possibly also IFRS 4, IFRS 9, IFRS 17) and IAS 39;
- Experience in Solvency II projects and Internal Control Systems in Insurance groups will be a plus, as well as knowledge of quantitative and actuarial techniques;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Availability to travel frequently for work, more often in Italy but also abroad.
What we offer?
An international environment where you will be given the opportunity to shine, grow and achieve your goals. We strive to build a best in class team, through a culture of engagement, working together in an atmosphere of respect for each other and by an emphasis on embracing high professional standards. The right candidate is a driven person who embraces challenges, resolves complex problems and likes working amongst a diverse team of people.