Directly reporting to the HR consulting service line leader, the candidate will manage our payroll team based in Rome in coordination with Milan headquarters and work as advisor with client senior management and all parts of the business.
- Client start-up support and personnel administration policies and practices implementation
- Labour law advisory and legal requirement compliance (CCNL, work contracts, etc.)
- Record processing and control (financial statements, F24, personnel cost budgets, etc.)
- Mandatory certification monitoring (Disabled, CU, 770, etc.)
- Government institution relationship management (INPS, INAIL, pension and health care funds, etc.)
Hard and soft skills
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- A relevant and personnel administration-focused experience of at least 5 years acquired in major accounting firms or consulting companies ideally with international clients
- Business-minded and entrepreneurial HR professional
- Good expertise in Italian employment law
- Business oriented, and result-driven with strong client service and teamwork orientation
- Main payroll IT tools professional knowledge
- Availability to travel and to be relocated temporarily in Italy and abroad
- Italian mother tongue (or fluency) and proficiency in spoken and written English
The research refers to people of both genders (Law 903/77 and 125/91) and of all nationalities, in accordance with Legislative Decree 215-216 / 03.