Reporting to a Tax Partner, the professional will manage a portfolio of cross-industry client tax needs quite autonomously.
The role is requested to focus on the professional chartering function in coordination with the internal accounting & outsourcing department and the client staff.
- Tax and accounting consultancy for corporations and global companies
- Drafting of income tax returns, IRAP, VAT return, consolidated income tax return, withholding tax return and other periodic fulfilments
- Preparation of tax calculations, financial statements and corporate advice
- Tax consultancy in transaction pre-disputes (self-protection requests, membership assessments, etc.)
- Expat worker taxation (global mobility)
- Tax opinions (mainly VAT)
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration
- 4 to 6 years of experience in major accounting firms or consulting companies, ideally with international clients
- Analytical skills and goal-oriented attitude
- Strong motivation in consulting activity in complex environments
- Excel professional knowledge
- Availability to travel in Italy and abroad
- Italian mother tongue (or fluency) and proficiency in spoken and written English
The position is based in Milan.
The research refers to people of both genders (Law 903/77 and 125/91) and of all nationalities, in accordance with Legislative Decree 215-216/03.