Mazars European banking advisory service model relies on integrated methodologies and international teams (700 banking specialists in more than 40 countries). We serve the ECB and several global financial institutions. With proven experience in large assignments, we adopt a cross-border approach in the areas covered by ECB supervision, IFRSs and EU regulation. In this context, in Italy Mazars has been growing very fast, offering every resource with unparalleled opportunities to develop his/her talents in an entrepreneurial-type environment.
Who we are looking for?
We are searching for experienced professionals to join our fast-growing European banking consulting practice on a wide range of projects, with a focus on Italian financial institutions and based in Milan.
You will be working in a very dynamic and flexible work environment, closely connected with UK, France and other Mazars EU teams, being part of our European platform, benefitting of our smart working approach.
What will you do?
- Support to originate and execute development initiatives and projects of banking advisory in Italy
- Contribute to design, structure and implement tools, service solutions and methodologies, in strong connection with our EU regulatory hub and Global IFRS committee
- Manage a business service portfolio and execute projects with independence and direct exposure to clients’ top management
- Supporting recruitment and marketing activities as required
- Provide staff with on-job support and training
Our advisory assignments cover the following topics:
- IFRS, Regulatory reporting and Corporate Reporting advisory, financial and non-financial information
- Technical and operational support to finance, compliance and risk departments to assess impacts of changes in regulation and enhance processes and controls
- Transaction services, due diligence, banking resolution
- Compliance with ECB and Bank of Italy NPL guidelines
- Risk management/ICAAP/ILAAP and other emerging EU new regulations.
The following requirements are essential for you to be the right candidate:
- At least 7 years of experience in a banking institution, consulting or audit firm advising financial institutions
- Committed to technical excellence, good team player and strong commercial attitude
- Ambitious, independent and willing to engage in an entrepreneurial working environment
- Disciplined leader and with excellent delivery and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian; working level of French would be a clear advantage.