We are searching for experienced Auditors for Industrial/Financial sectors to join our teams based in Milan for an important growth of our staff.
You will be working with a range of different size clients and improve your skills in an international and young environment, that manages and promotes MOVE programs in all the Mazars Countries, training and workshops abroad, an internal e-learning platform for technical and soft skills courses. You will be supported by managing staff with on the job training in a company that concretely gives importance to a flexible approach focused on goals and to your work-life balance with a structured smartworking policy.
What will you do?
- Managing a small/middle business service portfolio;
- Highlighting key risk areas to manager attention and drafting work programs tailored to the risks associated with the client;
- Acting as a point of contact for both manager and client, ensuring they are fully informed of the audit progress;
- Finalizing reports and audit files within the due timescales;
- Providing junior staff with on-job support and training;
- Building strong working relationships and seeking networking opportunities;
- Keeping technically up to date;
- Supporting recruitment and marketing activities as required.
What are we searching for?
The following requirements are essential for you to be the right candidate:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in an international Industrial/Financial Services Audit firm/company/institution;
- Degree in Business Administration or similar ones with good grades;
- Good team player and time management effective;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Strong communication, problem solving and IT skills;
- Availability to travel for work in Italy and abroad.
Mazars is an equal opportunities employer.
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in PDF format here: